Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate + Labs & Coaching
Who should take this course:
- Microsoft Azure programmers and developers
- IT experts
- AI professionals
- Anyone preparing to take the AI-102 Exam: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
What you'll learn in this training:
Learn to build, manage and deploy AI solutions using Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Applied AI services in this online, self-paced training bundle. You'll learn how to build a customer support chatbot using AI services from the Azure cloud platform.
After taking this course, you'll understand the phases of AI solutions development and be able to work with other specialists to build complete end-to-end AI solutions.
- Be introduced to Azure Cognitive Services
- Learn how to enhance the quality of bots by adding a QnA maker
- create language understanding functionality with Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Learn how to enhance bots with LUIS
- Integrate cognitive services with bots and agents
This self-paced training also includes access to over 300 Azure Challenge Labs. With Challenge Labs, you can practice real Azure exercises in a safe environment to validate your skills. Learn more about Challenge Labs.
- A basic understanding of Azure
- A fundamental knowledge of Azures storage technologies
- A basic concept of C#
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
What is the best way to pass the Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate exam?
Does Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate require any coding skills?
What is the passing score of the Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate exam?
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.