Machine Learning Options in the Cloud
About this Course:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are steadily making their way into enterprise applications in areas such as customer support, fraud detection, and business intelligence. There is every reason to believe that much of it will happen in the cloud.
In this course the following will be covered:
- What Machine learning is about and why It’s a better alternative to leveraging static program instructions (instead making data-driven predictions or decisions that will improve over time without human intervention and additional programming)
- Machine Learning options around AWS, Azure and GCP that would provide significant benefits around efficiency.
- TensorFlow , a Python-friendly open-source library for numerical computation that performs machine learning faster
- Data Science Professionals
- AI Engineers
- Cloud Computing Professionals
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.