DevOps on Google Cloud Platform
Who should take this GCP training:
This DevOps training course is intended for:
- Current Solution Architects and Cloud Developers new to Google Cloud Platform
- Current Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers interested in deploying applications on Google Cloud Platform
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
What you’ll learn in DevOps on GCP:
This course will ensure you’re equipped with the knowledge of:
- The basics of DevOps architecture
- Google Cloud Platform services can assist your on-premises services
- Google Cloud Platform Services such as Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine and Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories and Container Registry
- Google Stack driver, Deployment Manager and Cloud Marketplace
- Design and structure of a CI or CD Pipeline with Google Cloud Platform Services
If you're working toward earning a Google Cloud certification, consider working with a cloud certification coach. You'll receive personalized instruction to prepare for exams. We even guarantee you'll pass the first time or we'll pay for your retake. Learn more about Google Certification Coaching.
- Basic Cloud Computing Knowledge
- A Free Tier on the Google Cloud Platform, or a paid account
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Please Write Your Review!
Good content with clarity of information
What is DevOps on Google?
Is DevOps on Google Cloud difficult to learn?
What is the passing score of the Google DevOps Engineer exam?
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.