Azure Data Engineer Certification: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203T00)
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the DP-203 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
In this course, the student will learn about the data engineering patterns and practices as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies. Students will begin by understanding the core compute and storage technologies that are used to build an analytical solution. They will then explore how to design an analytical serving layers and focus on data engineering considerations for working with source files. The students will learn how to interactively explore data stored in files in a data lake. They will learn the various ingestion techniques that can be used to load data using the Apache Spark capability found in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, or how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines. The students will also learn the various ways they can transform the data using the same technologies that is used to ingest data. The student will spend time on the course learning how to monitor and analyze the performance of analytical system so that they can optimize the performance of data loads, or queries that are issued against the systems. They will understand the importance of implementing security to ensure that the data is protected at rest or in transit. The student will then show how the data in an analytical system can be used to create dashboards, or build predictive models in Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads in Azure
- Design and Implement the serving layer
- Understand data engineering considerations
- Run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
- Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Perform data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks
- Ingest and load Data into the Data Warehouse
- Transform Data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Integrate Data from Notebooks with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Optimize Query Performance with Dedicated SQL Pools in Azure Synapse
- Analyze and Optimize Data Warehouse Storage
- Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- Perform end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Perform real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
- Build reports using Power BI integration with Azure Synpase Analytics
- Perform Integrated Machine Learning Processes in Azure Synapse Analytics
The primary audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about data engineering and building analytical solutions using data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure. The secondary audience for this course data analysts and data scientists who work with analytical solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
Successful students start this course with knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts and professional experience with data solutions.
- AZ-900 - Azure Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Full Refund Guarantee
Thank you for requesting more information about cloud training.
We'll contact you within 1-2 business days. For faster service, please call 802-266-1414.
About the Instructor
About the Instructor
Curabitur convallis lorem lectus, ac tincidunt tellus facilisis et. Sed sem tortor, laoreet ac ex accumsan, fringilla viverra ipsum. Sed vehicula enim ac erat feugiat, nec gravida diam aliquam. Nulla quis laoreet leo. Sed tristique dolor neque, nec lobortis justo placerat ac.
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.