CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification (CS0-002)
This course is for professionals preparing for the CS0-002 certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
Who should take this course:
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Software Engineers
- IT professionals that want to earn the CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst certification (CS0-002)
What you'll learn:
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for organizations. CompTIA CySA+ applies behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of security through identifying and combating malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in an enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. It will validate an IT professional’s ability to proactively defend and continuously improve the security of an organization. CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments
- Implement a vulnerability management program
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture
Recommended pre-requisites for the CompTIA CySA+ includes:
- 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience
- Network+, Security+, or equivalent knowledge
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.