AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional + Labs
Who should take this AWS SA Professoinal course:
- IT professionals and application developers
- People responsible for developing scalable, fault-tolerant, and highly-available AWS services
- Professionals striving to pass the professional level AWS Certification Exam
- AWS Certified Solution Architects seeking an advanced certification
- Current AWS Solutions Architects who need to recertify
What you'll learn in this AWS training:
This course will help you develop skill and a better understanding of the following topics:
- Virtual Private Gateway and Customer Gateway essentials
- Architecting and Designing VPNS solutions on AWS
- Hybrid Cloud Data Migration and VPN subscription
- Advanced VPC options, including Network ACLs, DHCP, & Elastic Network Interface
- Scaling Direct Connect and public/private interfaces
- Load balancing, ELB architecture, and VPC scaling
- Amazon Redshift clusters, Data Models, Authorization techniques and use cases
- Load Spikes management, IAM integration, and Dynamo Database Web Federation
- ElastiCache Clusters, Replication Groups, and Redis/Memcached considerations
- DDOS Protection and monitoring pipeline lifecycle
- CloudTrail features and Storage Gateway Architecture and configuration features
- Simple WorkFlow Service Domains, lifecycle, and use cases
- SNS fundamentals, EMR basics, and Kinesis essentials
- Deployment management in Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks stack and optimization
This online training also includes access to over 90 hands-on Challenge Labs which provide a way to safely practice and validate skills required to pass the certification exam. Learn more about Challenge Labs here.
Some lab titles include:
- Can you configure a resilient EC2 server farm?
- Can you create a website with cross region replicatoin and logging?
- Can you deploy an end-to-end solution in AWS?
- Can you implement a highly available website?
- Can you create a custom AMI based on a new EC2 instance?
- Can you design a database solution?
- AWS Solution Architect - Associate certification
- Practical knowledge of Auto Scaling, Dynamo Database, and Redshift
- Some knowledge of S3, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, IAM, ElastiCache, and RDS
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
What are the prerequisites for writing AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam?
What is the difference between AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional and Associate?
Is the AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam difficult?
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.