System Operations on AWS + Exam Voucher
About the Course:
System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Full Refund Guarantee
Thank you for requesting more information about cloud training.
We'll contact you within 1-2 business days. For faster service, please call 802-266-1414.
About the Instructor
About the Instructor
Curabitur convallis lorem lectus, ac tincidunt tellus facilisis et. Sed sem tortor, laoreet ac ex accumsan, fringilla viverra ipsum. Sed vehicula enim ac erat feugiat, nec gravida diam aliquam. Nulla quis laoreet leo. Sed tristique dolor neque, nec lobortis justo placerat ac.
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.