GCP Cloud Security Fundamentals
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 167 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $89.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $89.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Security in the cloud is much like security in your on-premise data centers, only without the costs of maintaining facilities and hardware. In the cloud, security is generally a shared responsibility between the provider and the customer. With Google Cloud Platform there are many facets of maintaining a secure cloud environment.
- Student will learn about common GCP Cloud Security basics such as IAM
- Students will learn about how GSUITE and Google Cloud can integrate security
- Students will learn about GCDS and Cloud Identity
- Students will about service accounts
- Students will learn how to use App Engine and Compute Engine Security Scanner
- Students will learn about Compliance and Governance with Google Cloud
- GCP Beginners with a month or more of experience. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Anyone pursuing a GCP Cloud Certification
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Cloud Computing experience with a major platform
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Platform Free credits or Free Tier.
- Use Codelabs which is Free to help solidify learning about GCP
Career & Salary Insight
(The Cloud Tech Guy)
Joseph has been in the IT field since 1993, when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a U.S. Navy flagship. He has migrated from the UNIX world to storage area networking (SAN), enterprise virtualization, and cloud architectures, and now specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies such as HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC, and Siemens Nixdorf.