DevOps Engineering on AWS + Exam Voucher
About the Course
DevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Anyone looking to become a DevOps practitioner
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Attended Developing on AWS or System Operations on AWS course
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.