Developing on AWS + Exam Voucher
About this Course:
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Develop Secure Solutions
- Intermediate-level software developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (Java, C#, or Python)
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- AWS Technical Essentials
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.