About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 203 other popular courses
Now Only $59.00 Regular Price $89.00
Now Only $59.00 Regular Price $89.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, you will learn the basics of the Microsoft Azure platform. This course is aimed at the individuals interested to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure. The course will broadly describe the assistance given by Microsoft Azure, its functionality and its features.
The program outline covers everything a novice should grasp about Microsoft Azure. It will demonstrate its design, the technology behind its structure for implementing settings, and the process with which it administers to give a cloud platform with immense scalability, high accessibility, and is extremely reliable too.
Trainees will acquire knowledge on virtual machines and their deployments such as MS Azure, Linux, or Windows. They will obtain an understanding of Azure networking and study about developing strong networks that can be correlated in different situations. Trainees will also learn the numerous varieties of Storage Services presented by Azure and the techniques applied for developing, maintaining, and securing them. Trainees will get to know about Azure AD (Active Directory) and how strong identity and access management solutions are implemented through Azure Identity Services and their advantages for an association.
Trainees will ultimately understand Azures’ cloud technology model Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and will determine the deployment of web applications in a more durable and effective way by adopting Azure App Service.
The estimated salary of an individual having Microsoft Azure fundamental skills is $85,000 annually.
The completion of this course will enable the following skills:
- Understanding of cloud computing, MS Azure, as well as its subscriptions.
- Managing Azure Software Development Kit (SDK) and Azure Powershell, running MS Azure subscriptions applying Azure Command Line Interface (CLI).
- The building, managing, and configuration of disks of Virtual Machines in MS Azure.
- Planning, configuring, and controlling web applications in MS Azure and extending Azure PaaS cloud service.
- Designing and configuring MS Azure Virtual Networks.
- The building, management, and configuration of cloud storage services in MS Azure.
- Handling Azure SQL Database to create, configure and maintain SQL databases.
- Organizing and running the Azure Active Directory.
- Developers, Administrators, IT professionals, and Database administrators are the targeted audience of this course.
- Basic understanding of the ideas used in MS Azure Active Directory along with the knowledge of users, domain, and domain controllers.
- The fundamental experience of databases and websites like tables and easy queries applied to manage them.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.