About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 165 other popular courses
Now Only $59.00 Regular Price $89.00
Now Only $59.00 Regular Price $89.00/ Month
About this course:
This course provides fundamental level knowledge about Microsoft Azure. It is intended for people who are looking to learn about what Microsoft Azure is, how it works, what are the services it provides and how best you can leverage them.
It will cover an introduction to Microsoft Azure, where you will find out about what Azure is and how it is structured as a service, and how it is run to ensure it is highly available, highly scalable, andhighly a secure cloud platform.
You will also learn about Azure virtual machines and how to deploy Windows or Linux virtual machines, you will learn about Azure Networking and how to create secure networks that you can connect in a range of situations. You will learn about the different types of Azure Storage and how to create, manage and secure that storage. You will learn about Azure Identity services with Azure Active Directory, Azure AD. How to provide secure identity and access management solutions for your organization.
And finally you will learn about Azure’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions with Azure App Service, and how to deploy web applications quickly and easily.
The average salary for an associate in Microsoft Azure skills is $85,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks.
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Create and manage Azure AD.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines (VMs) by using Azure. This includes:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
- A basic understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Users, Domain Controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|