About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 167 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $89.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $89.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course gives information and aptitudes to execute DevOps forms.
About this Exam:
This course gives information and aptitudes to execute DevOps forms. Understudies will figure out how to scale Git for a business, to utilize source control, and apply and oversee the build infrastructure. It gives information and aptitudes to execute the DevOps practices of ceaseless integration. Understudies will figure out how to apply continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to oversee code quality and security standards, and how to execute a strategy for the container build.
This course gives information and aptitudes to execute continuous delivery. Understudies will figure out how to set up a release management workflow, plan a release strategy, and execute a proper deployment design. It will give primary level information on cloud administrations and how those administrations are furnished with Microsoft Azure. The course can be considered as an initial step in finding out about cloud administrations and Microsoft Azure, before taking further courses of Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services.
The course will cover general cloud computing ideas and also general models of cloud computing and services, for example, Private Public, and Hybrid cloud and Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will likewise cover some main Azure administrations and arrangements, just as key Azure pillar administrations concerning privacy, security, trust, and compliance. It will at last spread support and pricing services accessible with Azure.
- The way to implement source control strategies and repositories
- Implement continuous integration using Azure DevOps
- How to scale Git for Enterprise DevOps
- How to implement a Strategy of mobile DevOps
- How to manage application configuration and secrets
- Explain what is meant by code quality and the way to measure it
- Create an automated build workflow
- Integrate automated tests for code quality
- Report on code coverage during testing
- Detect open source and other licensing issues
- The best method to manage and implement a build infrastructure
- Explain why continuous integration matters
- Explain things to consider when designing your release strategy
- Configure builds and the options available
- Integrate another build tooling with Azure DevOps
- Explain the principle of release gates and how to manage release notes and documentation
- Detect code smells
- Add tooling to measure technical debt
- Define the components of a release pipeline
- Implement a container build strategy
- Differentiate between a release and a deployment
- Explain the terminology used in Azure DevOps and other Release Management Tooling
- Differentiate between multi-agent and multi-configuration release job
- Deploy to an environment securely, using a service connection
- Describe what a Build and Release task is, what it can do, and some available deployment tasks
- Create a release gate
- Use release variables and stage variables in your release pipeline
- Manage security and compliance
- Recommend artifact management tools and practices
- Create hybrid build processes
- Classify a release versus a release process, and outline how to control the quality of both
- Describe deployment patterns
- Explain deployment patterns, both in the traditional sense and in the modern sense
- Explain why you sometimes need multiple release jobs in one release pipeline
- Classify an Agent, Agent Queue and Agent Pool
- Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
- Embed testing in the pipeline
- Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
- Choose a release management tool
- Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating
- Implement Canary Release
- Implement Progressive Exposure Deployment
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
- Plan for a transformation with shared goals and timelines.
- Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
- Implement Blue-Green Deployment
- Inspect open-source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards
- Develop a project quality strategy.
- Configure secure access to package feeds
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Migrate and integrate source control measures.
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- Design processes to capture and analyze user feedback from external sources
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs.
- Create a team and an agile organizational structure.
- Configure crash report integration for client applications
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules.
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts.
- Implement routing for client application crash report data
- Design practices to measure end-user satisfaction
- Analyze telemetry to establish a baseline
- Design routing for client application crash report data
- Recommend monitoring tools and technologies
- Recommend system and feature usage tracking tools
- Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts
- Develop monitoring and status dashboards
- Integrate and configure ticketing systems with the development team's work management system
- Implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow
- Analyze alerts to establish a baseline
- Perform live site reviews and capture feedback for system outages
- Agile Developer
- Azure Developer
- Web Developer
- IT Support Officer
- Understudies ought to have key information about version control, Azure, Agile programming improvement, and main programming advancement standards. It is useful to have involvement with an association that delivers software.
- It is suggested that you have experience working in an IDE, just as some information on the Azure entrance. In any case, understudies who might not have a specialized foundation in these advancements, but who are interested in DevOps practices as a culture move, ought to have the option to follow the procedural and explanatory clarifications of the continuous integration in any case.
Career & Salary Insight
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.