AWS vs Google Cloud Platform: What is better for DevOps in the Cloud?
About this course:
In this course, you will be introduced to and better understand the role of an IT support agent, including core priorities and key responsibilities. You will learn how to improve your support skills by interacting with other roles and mastering specific performance skills.
The course then examines what influences customer behavior when dealing with IT Support, including global cultural differences and communication styles. The course concludes with an introduction to the basic stages of case management, from initial receipt of a support call through solution development and closure.
This is the first in a series of four courses that are targeted to individuals who are considering a move into IT Support.
In this course, the following topics are covered:
- The main services in AWS such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild and CodeDeploy as well as how the main services in GCP such as Cloud Source Repositories, Cloud Build and Container Registry compare.
- How AWS and GCP Certifications compare for developers and data engineers.
- We will also highlight several DevOps tools that enable migration from on premises to the cloud as well such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- The concepts of DevOps
- Why use DevOps services on AWS and GCP
- Comparing DevOps functionality on AWS and GCP
- Extending your DevOps pipeline to the cloud. (GCP or AWS)
- Best Practices for DevOps organization to adopt
- Which one is better? GCP Or AWS
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
Money Back Guarantee
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
No reviews yet. Be the first!
Why Cloud Institute
We help teams become project-ready by tailoring training and instruction to align to your business goals and requirements.
Shorten the learning curve. Validate your skills in Challenge Labs featuring real scenarios in risk-free environments.
We make sure classroom training transfers to the workplace with post-training coaching from cloud practitioners.
Your training is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the course, request a full refund up to 10 days after purchase.